Upgrades for my PitPro XR 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any essential upgrades for my bike.
I will probably buy some Pro Taper Bars cause I have heard alot about them. :rolleyes:
Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated. :)

Heres a link to a website that has specifications about it.
XR140cc

Cheers, Mitch.

Having a XR140 myself the only thing iv'e done so far is get some Protapers.
I don't really see anything els I need to upgrade yet,But if your rims start to turn
a goldish color don't be worried they tend to do that.As i said i don't really see anything els you
need that's essential part from the bars.

Alright, thanks.
So would you say its a good buy?
Have you got good use out of it?

Cheers, Mitch.

Yeah it's a pretty good bike it goes hard.I've ridden it twice since i bought it
but that's because i can never get the time.So yeah it's a good bike for it's
price tag.:D

Got it a month or two ago from the website so it's still new.

Last edited:
grips are 23 bucks from any moto shop i would also but a cnc quick turn throttle i can get ya one for 50 and 5 posted to ya let me know if ya interested. i am making an order in the next week so anyparts needed are cheap as anyone pm me of what ya need il give yo price

grips are 23 bucks from any moto shop i would also but a cnc quick turn throttle i can get ya one for 50 and 5 posted to ya let me know if ya interested. i am making an order in the next week so anyparts needed are cheap as anyone pm me of what ya need il give yo price

Matt would know more then me i'm sorta new to the Mini scene i would know a bit more but my 125 Orion and my china 90 got flogged so i've never really been into
motos since until now.

You might be able to get away with out them but if you stack your bars are going to bend.If your looking to upgrade then that's the way to go.I mean I don't race but I still got them as a upgrade also i like the look of them.

1/4 throttle isn't necessary but it makes the bike a hell of a lot more fun to ride, the stock throttle is plastic and mine started sticking after a couple rides so I opened it up and all the plastic inside was chewed up & stuffed. btw matts giving you a good deal I payed like $80 for mine and saw one for $150 at a shop.

rimlock is a good idea, it stops your valve from tearing when you flat stick it. nothing sucks more than ending up in the bush with a flat tire

protaper grips are overrated, look at some of the better ones

"protaper grips are overrated, look at some of the better ones" Lol,I've got a pair of Scott MX 2 I think that's what they are called they are pretty stiick.

well wht ever grips ya gettin dont but brake fluid on em haha i lernt the hard way with half of my left grip disolved:( haha oh well,
thats right rip the are heaps more fun and take off quicker and dont gott bend ya wrist right down to have open throttle lol but i am gettin one for my pit pro and i had one on my 125 befor this bike

bars are a good idea ,they dont have to be tapers ,redbarron are nice infact theres a pair on egay for 40 bucks

personaly ride your bike when you break somethink upgrade it

Latest posts

Back