Upgrading Thumpstar!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
Hey. As a few of you may know, i have an original Thumpstar 120 and i've had it just over half a year now, and looking to do my own mods to it so it stands out a little.

My first two main things im going to do for it is buy USD forks and a new exhaust Can.

I've seen this can on ebay, and its cheap enough, so i was wondering would it be ok on my bike, would it do any performance differences. Link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120038951887&fromMakeTrack=true

Also, USD forks, are they universal meaning do they fit all bikes? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/pit-bike-thum...25QQihZ002QQcategoryZ9946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers lads.

a4_1.JPG

Yuk, i dont like that one bit, and the stock exhaust will probly be better.

d9_1_b.JPG

forks are a bit hit and miss finding a good set of china ones
you want to get some fast ace ones i here they are the better units

Well i think it looks good.
The forks i cannot aford fast ace ones. They are alot of money.

The exhaust has a different look but its got an overall smaller hole on the outlet of the can due to the many small holes, and probly wont perform anywhere near as good as the stock unit.. IMO,

Mabye look for a ProCircuit Copy or get one of the 50 caliber units.

yer the pipe looks really crap, its gonna restrict the flow big time. Just get a normal stock one. The forks are ok, they will do the job.

you'r thumpy ones r good, i think they are not as strong as the thump pro ones bt beter because iv heard the thumpy pro's always fark the seels up

you'r thumpy ones r good, i think they are not as strong as the thump pro ones bt beter because iv heard the thumpy pro's always fark the seels up

Change the seals to better seals that you dont buy off a moto shop and the thumpy forks will be sweet, thats what i did, and my seals i got are 2 years old and still good.

I got mine from a place called Transeals in WA. Should be able to pick them up anywhere that does specalizes in industrial seals.

Latest posts

Back