Urgent Warning!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaRacing125

Reaction score
Greetings, This is a Warning to all the people that have recently rode in Black Duck Valley, in southern QLD, if this is you take extra precautions to securing ur bikes, the book which u sighn that contain all names and info has been stolen, dont mean to scare all but im just putting a warning out.

Scott.

never ever write your full address down. I only write my suburb and explain why. fukn theiven pricks.

o.0 this isnt good better go lock up ur rides im guna tell people i know at school tomorow alot of em ride at bdv with us

lol, just buy a decent size dog, or maybe a bike lock, either one, LOL.

that's risky, where i ride u just right ur name, guardian if under 18 and ph number, ur address is only in ur membership sheet which i guess is locked up in a filing cabinet.......
i would hide ur bikes, get a lock etc. hopefully it's busy there so ur like 1 in 200 people they could burglar or maybe they won't have to guts to try steal a bike...
dad's first r1 was almost stolen, the guy in the store insisted he got insurance but its not worth it on a superbike and like 2 days after he god it, this guy turns up in a ute, with tie downs and all as if ready to load a bike and it looked like a biker, he rang the bell and dad was there so he just said he had the wrong house...FEWWWW lucky!!!

how many of u fellas ride at this place??

dude... you do not know what some criminals go too! i have had mates bikes being stolen from garages which have had there cars right up against them with as many chains that can be swung over them and they still manage to get them out! without waking you... they go too extreme measures to make $1000 here and $1000 there on the black market!

Latest posts

Back