USA pending sales ban on crf50,70,80trx90

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt Australia will go that way.

Sounds like a typical America situation.

I wonder if that will drive the price down or up in Australia? They would have already made all there 09 stock, they would have to export it and get rid of it somehow? Might work out alright for us.

apparently this law applies to most if not all the "children's" bike's made by the BIG 4....

thats bullcrap they wont stop the production of the smaller bikes.
i don't think australia would go that far, like movovertman said its a typical american situation.

That's easy to get around ... simply change the advertising to suitable for 12 years and up only ... THEN we might start to see some progress towards pit bike looking and MX bike looking small Hondas , Yamahas etc instead of the under par little kiddies offerings as stock ...

That's easy to get around ... simply change the advertising to suitable for 12 years and up only ... THEN we might start to see some progress towards pit bike looking and MX bike looking small Hondas , Yamahas etc instead of the under par little kiddies offerings as stock ...

It'd kick ass if honda started making pitbikes, but with all the chingas already on the market at prices anyone can afford I can see why they probably won't

oh and if they get banned in america that'd be the most retarded thing ever, if your kids smart enough to be able to handle a bike then surely they're smart enough to know the bike isn't a lollie pop
hmmm..... then again, we are talkin bout americans here:p

Last edited:
^^who know's the first fuel injected monkey's out in japan.maybe a fuel injected, MX swinger style crf50 is on the cards?

Latest posts

Back