USD forks AGB29 - DETONATOR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony B

Reaction score
I now have 2 black duck visits under my belt with my 35kg beginner rider son riding around no jumping, and I am concerned about some wear that must be happening in the front forks? If you prop the bike up front wheel off the ground and grasp the front axle you can toggle the bottom fork sliders backwards and forwards by a small amount, i.e. they are wobbling in the upper tube housing as it the upper slipper is worn. Has anyone experienced this? also is there any info on how to strip them etc.? :confused:

i have the same problem and i think its in the same spot. If i put the front brakes on a rock the bike i can see the bottom on the forks moving inside the part which holds the axle.
I have a MSO bike

Mine are moving in the main slider section, yours sound like its the sttachment at the end of the slider which sounds dangerous..

The marks are only slider marks and will have no effect on the seals. They will cause sticktion though if dirty and we always spray our fork legs with CRC or something similar and keep them lubed. the seals that leave the marks are only dust seals not oil sealyou can cut that area with a hack saw and this will not cause them to leak.

Latest posts

Back