Useless thread ... Mick AKA Rotn50 clear your inbox !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's still not as sick as that glass coffee table and glad wrap incident!

Haha, the coffee table that used to have glass in it, still cant believe we fell thru it glad wrapped together.:hungry:

Your sick dude, you mentioned the clingwrap.:eek:

242C591F-0837-4BDE-96F0-6C66D26D45FF-1962-0000010F8827D32E_zps869276ba.jpg

^^^^ haha

Bahaha! You
Dared me to post somthing after your first suposed ban!
Haha :flipa::banplease:

+ Timeeh laughed too and you can't ban him ya porch monkey cause he's tha Law!

Last edited:
Only cause I knew how gullible you are bahahahaha. Do some work while I enjoy my RDO:clap:

That's right, timeeh is the law, and he should be coming down on the way you speak to me lol, Isnt that right timeefee, remember that bloke that had that pic with timeeh in the middle rofl, i banned him brother, so you owe me and I reckon coreydogs may feel the full brunt of the law from timeefee if he disses me again, bahahahaha:damnmate:

I would ban him too Rotn, but the bastard just came up with my new Avatar so ying and yang states i give him his first warning, then rep him for my new avatar.... Therefore I finish with a confusing smiley :areindeer:

I would ban him too Rotn, but the bastard just came up with my new Avatar so ying and yang states i give him his first warning, then rep him for my new avatar.... Therefore I finish with a confusing smiley :areindeer:

Okay cool, well I have warned him mate, and being mods a warning is a warning so no matter who warns this pest they all count, so he is officially on he's second warning and one more hes in big trouble mate, so lets watch him like a hawk from today,:hache:

Listen to you pair! Timeeh I'm pretty sure it was me with the MR police comment too! So that's twice..
And I talked to Katie she said she only rings up to find out whats happening in Harlem! :p

Listen to you pair! Timeeh I'm pretty sure it was me with the MR police comment too! So that's twice..
And I talked to Katie she said she only rings up to find out whats happening in Harlem! :p

Hmmmm, arguing with and disproving a Mod.... I think thats a 3rd and final warning....

Latest posts

Back