Using trains to transport your bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey, Just curious how many people use Trains to trainsport there bike, When ever i want to go riding at a place far away i just put it on a train no hassles at all, Take it through flinders street station aswell lol, Anyone else?

In vic it's totally legal to do this, a while back the ticket Nazi's tried to fine someone and got their ass kicked in court....but you got to buy the bike a ticket.

Linc

Last edited:
and what thats like an extra 3 buckz

if we could do this in nsw, id be down at nowra in no time with my pittty

What says you cant?.....

Its funny, i always go through flinders street and put my bike on the excelator hahaha,

Guys im at Nowra, Where are yas gonna ride if yas come here, cause we have trouble finding places to ride lol. So fill me in. Ive thought bout goin up to like port maquarie on the train to ride at some mates places but yeh dunno weather it would be legal and shit. Nick

I've tryed using the train, it can end up in a huge $$$$ fine for carry dangerous goods on public transport (you know with the towel on my head n stuff) narr but the fuel tank is a big no no

In vic it's totally legal to do this, a while back the ticket Nazi's tried to fine someone and got their ass kicked in court....but you got to buy the bike a ticket.

Linc

I think that was in your dream or maybe a pushy, the law would never let you take a container of flamalbe liquid on to any public transport.

I think that was in your dream or maybe a pushy, the law would never let you take a container of flamalbe liquid on to any public transport.

Agreed on the fuel thing but I'm pretty it was a motorbike the case was about.....

I think the way it went was the guy had done it for years.....drained fuel etc: and the law allows you to take whatever you want on public transport as long as it does not block any exits and that passengers got first preference; meaning don't try and take your new chest of draws home at peak hour......

wat if u drained the fuel? b4 u go

may-b over there but in Wa it's still a no no you would have to hide the tank in your bag! we have sign's all all trains of what you can take on trains! and with a 50 you would need to be armed to the teeth to fight of countess attacks from our native brothers!

Last edited:
id go down to susex inlet, not to far down the road... there some good trails down there... i think... theres this old gwier road (i think its called) and i goes through the national park there... so yea try follow that, me and mate went down in the car but we didnt want to get boged

Latest posts

Back