v2 head advice..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

We don't have any China cam chains in stock, but if you can't find one I have a new YX150 that is getting a TB top end upgrade and won't be needed for a few weeks, I can take the cam chain out of it for you in the meantime and replace it later.

What is a cam chain worth?

Can do better than that on a Takky cam, decomp buttons are less hassle.

Cheers

Jaimie

hey jamie..

its ok i found a cam chain to suite... and im not really sure on the price as im getting a descount with the items im purchasing, but my guess would be for a china chain between 10$ - 30$ i dont really know...

but i noticed on your wensite you have a Takky cam (Classic Honda 50's Australia - Takegawa Decomp Cam Shaft S35D - 01-08-0122) its the same as the one i have, is that the final price or could you budge a little?? if so pm me on a price because i think i may need one pretty soon...

cheers mate

i know there a bit late but here are the pics of me putting the head and bbk in also gave the head a bit of a port clean up and lined the manifold up so its super smooth plus a few other little tricks

Attachments

• all done.jpg
    all done.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back