VCM Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottWADZ

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a spam post.

But i was just wondering with the VCM series is it 125cc bikes vs 140cc vs 190cc? and the rest or is there different classes?

just to clear up a bit of confusion

its one class at the moment mate, free for all from 50cc to 190's as long as your motors laying down

ah yeah sorry mate,
free meaning at the moment us miniriders have a one class series within a series..
we can ride 50cc up to 190's and whatever comes after these beasts as long as it is a horizontal engine.
we dont have enough bikes on a gate to get a second class, wed like to have a 10" class and a 12" class but at the moment all bikes 10" , 10"12", and 12" 14" race all together in one race, we have 4 races in a meet with a practice few laps first in the morning, it costs $55 for a one day MA licence about $50 for race entry and usually between 10 - 30 for a one day track membership or you can join one of the affialiated clubs for the year instead of paying each round, if you want to register points for the year there is a one off vcm $30 payment.

its 1 big class, 10" rear wheel vs 12" rear wheel vs 14" rear wheel 50cc to 190cc

theres race day fee and motorcylcing australia licence fee. ends up been around 70-100 bucks a race for me usually or something around that. haven't raced in awhile

its 1 big class, 10" rear wheel vs 12" rear wheel vs 14" rear wheel 50cc to 190cc

theres race day fee and motorcylcing australia licence fee. ends up been around 70-100 bucks a race for me usually or something around that. haven't raced in awhile

ok sweet as.
Wouldnt the bigger bikes just destroy all the rest? so no contest really for a 125 to go up against a 190?

when i have a lxr with a working engine again haha, i think a 14/12" kx250f would be frowned apon lol
i'm able to get a licence after the 24th of august so maybe the round after that if i have it

A 125 won't be much against them mate but it's still a mad day n there's normally at least one or two smaller sized bikes at each round, n if u can ride like for example a curtain styvo I know u can beat a 16o on a 88 10" lol just come have fun that's what it's all really about

yeah thats the main reason i want to give it a shot for the fun factor of it

yeah thats the main reason i want to give it a shot for the fun factor of it
well its better then going out and buying another bike (650) and then a tb head (400) and then it dumping all its oil without you noticing :p

Yea mate ill be there, sounds like i might have bring my a game with all the practice you gettin, i havn't ridden scince the last race :(

you can use white/black what ever colour works for your bike electrical tape it looks pretty good to.. im pretty sure most motorcycle shops stock them too

cheers bro im off for the night got work in 5 hours better get some sleep hahaha

Latest posts

Back