Vibration problem at a certain RPM?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
When riding there is a small part in the rev range where the bike vibrates pretty badly. It's only in the middle of the rev range so i'd say at like 4000rpm and only last a few millseconds but it does it when you go back through those revs when you back off the gas. If you accelerate in neutral you can get it to sit at the RPM where it vibrates and the the whole bike vibrates.

I had the valves adjusted the other day, could it be something to do with that ?

i know wat it is, ive had this problem, it was the engine, it was loose from the frame, tighten the bolts really tightly then ride :) no hard feelings from b4 :(
hope it helps

Havn't started the bike yet, it was to late. Will test this afternoon :D They weren't to loose, but i hope it works.

Ok well i figured out one of the allen key bolts right on the bottom engine mount fell out and the other one was loose, i bought a new one and did them both up tight and the bike still vibrates. Do you think the valves need adjusting again ?

Latest posts

Back