VIC MINI RACE with VCM OCTOBER 31st Stoney Creek Victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MXGIRL

Reaction score
Now, this one is always fun. Great track laid out over some lovely natural terrain. Don't miss this, our final event for the year.All those interested please email [email protected] for your entry form.

For all those that raced at Mirboo - Just use the same entry form as mirboo and mark Stoney Creek.

Come on even if you suck (Like I totally did at Mirboo) there always fun and there is heaps people to just have a chat too! It's a race to the fast guys, its just an awesome ride day for everyone else! How many spots this time Shezz? 20-30?

after the fun i had at frankston after work today, i cant get enough!! u ride a pink braap yeh rach??

so for newbies like me self can we have a lil info on the race i wouldnt mind getting into some social activity

$50 to enter.
This is a MA affiliated race therefore you either need MA licence or $45 day licence.
We will have 20-30 entries but you must email me for the entry form as it is by Ciniworx invititation only. All those that have received invitation to previous events are welcome to enter this event. Thanks Shez
[email protected]

Getting closer Get your entries in guys!!

Maybe next year motovert24 but you will still need MA licence. Sorry but they dont give Day licence to U16.

its good that the oldies let you guys race at there meetings the VMX club in WA are strictly pre'74 no if's or buts

They have been extremely impressed by the mini riders. Next year we will be in for the full year which is 7-9 rounds. Hopefully with a junior class. Its good to see the old style bikes and the new style bikes.
And they have classic 50s too.

gee i didn't guess that at all shez

the no. 39 on the user name may have given it away he he he

Yup you are right topgun. Ed sounds like something you would call a horse....Mr Ed...haha

Latest posts

Back