Vic Motard Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
G'day Guys,

I'm after a bit of information on motard racing in Vic.

Is there a regular racing series?

Who is the governing body and where do they race?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

At the moment all I can see, from Perth, is a few guys meeting up at South Morang. Try and get a few regulars together and hit up a supermoto club for an extra class, if you build it up to 10 regulars they may listen!!

I know Dom from Motorbike City his son races mini motard in the vic champs.

Would be a good person to speak to about it. There is something running just not sure how it all works.

I race motard! Crf450 though but we want mini motards involved in Vic hit me up

i'm keen to get involved - which club do you race with and which tracks?

Hartwell club has 3 rounds at broadford using the dirt section we built ourselves all the other rounds of hartwell are asphalt only. A few guys run mini motards in the bucket racing class but only because they race other bikes and cross entries are free. Average price for a race weekend is about $250 but if we get the numbers I'm pretty sure we could 1/2 the cost for minis at broadford

That's good to hear, I was planning on joining hartwell at some point and racing in the 400 class

hi guys,
my friends and myself are looking at getting motards, so there will be another 3 of us.
1 of us currently races hartwell's superbike class so guess we'll jump in bucket class too!

Latest posts

Back