Vic riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

Reaction score
Ok, so how many of you guys are from victoria? ok now put ur hands down. Now, how many of you's are from melbourne? now narrow it down, who's from or around Mooralbalk, North Croydon, Croydon, kilsyth, all those or around those areas?

Ben.

i live in eltham and i play bball n shit against kilsyth n crap its only like 15 minutes away why

Ok, so how many of you guys are from victoria? ok now put ur hands down. Now, how many of you's are from melbourne? now narrow it down, who's from or around Mooralbalk, North Croydon, Croydon, kilsyth, all those or around those areas?

Ben.

Yeh mate, I live just out past Lilydale in Yarra Junction, theres feckin heaps of mad trails just round the corner from my joint up near poweltown and warby and im guessin thats where you ride cause its the closest State forest around. Anyways should catch up for ride and a shot some time. Ive just bought a toyota surf and am hangin to give that a good workout too.

how long duz it take to get to lilydale from eltham/
warrandyte area ?

From Eltham to Lilydale only about 20 and maybe another 30 to get up to upper yarra state forest where u can do whatever u want;)

Yarra Junction has some sick caves... I remember from school camp ages ago. Anyway is it legal to ride there or just no cops? I was thinking of heading to Wilsons Prom or around Belgrave/Healesville when I get my bike.

Yarra Junction has some sick caves... I remember from school camp ages ago. Anyway is it legal to ride there or just no cops? I was thinking of heading to Wilsons Prom or around Belgrave/Healesville when I get my bike.

Mate its not legal to ride anyware on a pitty unless its private property but ive never come across any cops in the bush up my way. Dont even think about wilsons prom u wont last five minutes there, its pretty much one big reserve, belgraves no good either, but just out past healsville in narbethong its awesome riding. Just stay away from national parks and stick to state forest and u should be fine unless ofcourse u come across the grunters, then ur usually rooted.

Yeh mate, I live just out past Lilydale in Yarra Junction, theres feckin heaps of mad trails just round the corner from my joint up near poweltown and warby and im guessin thats where you ride cause its the closest State forest around. Anyways should catch up for ride and a shot some time. Ive just bought a toyota surf and am hangin to give that a good workout too.

i live in upwey and me and a mate are dying to find some trails! where abouts in warburton are the tracks?

Mate its not legal to ride anyware on a pitty unless its private property but ive never come across any cops in the bush up my way. Dont even think about wilsons prom u wont last five minutes there, its pretty much one big reserve, belgraves no good either, but just out past healsville in narbethong its awesome riding. Just stay away from national parks and stick to state forest and u should be fine unless ofcourse u come across the grunters, then ur usually rooted.

I would not go to narbethong on a pit bike,
I ride a 450EXC road registered, and I am full licensed, I have been checked by the cops serveral times out there. Same goes for Toolangi, King lake, Paul's lane, and any good riding spots between Lilydale and the High country

no point riding minibikes in the bush unless private prop.
You can buy a whole new China with the fine from 1 days riding out there.
Cheaper and more fun to go to Broady MX park or Baccus Marsh.

Eyy I Live In Mill Park I Live Lik 2 Minutes Away From South Morangs Track

Latest posts

Back