VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpstar Pro

Reaction score
Anyone wanna ride in Bendigo??

Hey just looking for more blokes to come join my mates and i riding in Bendigo. The more the merrier!

Pro pitbike tour.

ey boys ther is going to be a pro pitbike race at the Melbourne Moto Expo. It sshould be sweeeet. I hear there will be four classes, stock, 88 mod, china, and outlaw( 12 inch) and its invite only from the top ten at the Nationals. Even if I don't get an invite I'm going to watch. It will be a indoor so it will be tight barbangin racin!

I got the criteria wrong. It is first five from Nationals and first five from bmx track race earlier in the year. I got a slot in the outlaw and am pumped to ride it on my 110 big wheel bike with a clutch.

Sounds Sweet

Hey an i go to bendigo for trade school and im so keen to go riding their wenever i go down buit got no where to go went for a ride at the spring gully trails but yea wasnt the greastest. Live in Deniliquin. Ill be back down on the 16th to the 20th of october. got a ttr50 pretty decked out. Give us a yell back if your still keen ay. Im always keen for a ride. Peace

Any one up for a ride in ses of melbourne

rfgfghtderf

Last edited:
Is the bike track a bike path or a actual track theres hardly any good bush or track riding down victoria without ppl ringing the cops anyone wid info plz pass it on

Yeah I'm from Gippsland (Traralgon to be exact) Getting my first mini bike in a week or two. There is an abandoned quarry out here that you can go riding at any time of day or night and not be desturbed. It's pretty awesome, we often buy old bomb cars and just smash em up lol! Anyone wanna come for a ride when i get my bike just message me

Hey Man

I don't live in Epping but I'd be willing to travel down for a ride. I've found some pretty good spots here where I live (Traralgon) but it'd be cool to ride somewhere else :-D

ey i live in Kingz Park, thats around keilor and all dat, i was just wondering if u guys have any pics of the south morang pitbike track, is it any good and is their tracks for bigger bikes??? any pics??

Cheers mark

Latest posts

Back