Victorian mini race 15th august

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MXGIRL

Reaction score
Hi guys
Anyone in racing minis with us on August 15th at Barabool please shoot us a email asap to get your race entry. Must be over 16. Thanks. You gotta be in it to win it.

Shez

[email protected]

You gotta be a member of say DMCC or an "associated club" right? That's money I didn't expect lol
I planned to race but my work is being kunts and giving me 0 shifts :(
Dunno if I can afford it anymore which sucks massive @#$%

You don't 'Have' to be a member of one the Invited or host clubs. As long as you are a member of a Club Affiliated with MV they will let you enter. Next year may be a different story.
I think that you can Join the Braaap Club as they are affiliated with MV, which will also allow you to get a licence. I'm going in to see Brad about it tomorrow so I can let everyone know about the details as I think its free to join. Not Sure though.

Must be member of MA affiliated club. Not all clubs on the link are obviously affiliated.
Still places available to race if anyone is interested.

You don't 'Have' to be a member of one the Invited or host clubs. As long as you are a member of a Club Affiliated with MV they will let you enter. Next year may be a different story.
I think that you can Join the Braaap Club as they are affiliated with MV, which will also allow you to get a licence. I'm going in to see Brad about it tomorrow so I can let everyone know about the details as I think its free to join. Not Sure though.

Did you find out if it's free or what the deal is man?

just join the dmcc trav you will get your money's worth

we plan to do a few more race's after this hopefully and more ride days at wanthaggi

Yeh I want to coolie but just wanna make sure I can afford the race on 15th for now till I find more work. And I'm guessing that you pay your entry and get the forms into the club your a member of? Eg, DMCC?

Sheridan from Braap who handles the Braaap Club membership is getting back to me today with all the details on how to join and costs. I will let you all know the details.

Braaap Club Membership is $35 annually if anyone is interested.....

beat me to it :p
I asked the other day too, only bummer with the Braaap membership is that you can't ride with them on things they organize unless you have a Braaap.

But it will allow you to race in events coz it's MV associated.

Once I finish my bike Ill be looking at doing a few races, shame I couldnt do this one would have been a good day to spend my birthday :)

Latest posts

Back