vid of me on pocket bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Napper85 said:
Good Stuff. How much you selling it for?

um like 150-200 but my helmet don't fit so i think i'm trading it for this kids brand new $250 helmet at school. :eek: um yeh its stock but i look after it.

(front brakes. disc ect off)

the front plastic or whatever you call it is smashed kinda

mad man said:
um like 150-200 but my helmet don't fit so i think i'm trading it for this kids brand new $250 helmet at school. :eek: um yeh its stock but i look after it.

(front brakes. disc ect off)

the front plastic or whatever you call it is smashed kinda

Shouldn't uy 2nd hand helmets champ.

There was a guy who bought a 2nd hand helmet one time. He went on a big ride and he noticed his sweat was red. Someone had a smash in the helmet and as he sweat the dried blood in the fibres of the helmet dissolved so he pretty much had some random's blood dripping down his face.

I suppose you know the bloke though, so you should be sweet mate. ;)

Napper i think you misread him, he is trading the pocketbike for a brand new helmet.

mjc85 said:
Napper i think you misread him, he is trading the pocketbike for a brand new helmet.

Yeah i did, Thanks mate. Take my above post into account anyway folks. Stuff 2nd hand helmets unless you know the owner. Just my opinion

hey, his helmet turned out to be really scratched. LOL i am selling it for $190 if you want it posted you pay for postage. I'm geting a new helmet for around $200 or a bit more, you think i can get a good brand one with that much? oh and one thing, I'm fairly sure that all motor grips fit pit bikes? stock thumpstar bars....

turn it off i cant hear the tv

Mad man, in the next vid I want to see what happens if ya ignore the neighbour and keep riding.

hey i need a new clutch. i wont hav new vid for a while. when i finish my track i will post up with me on my thumpstar. Any1 know what happened to max99 when the site changed over?. thanks

yeah he still around he made a post the other day in one of the threads

oh kk, lol. When i get some dirt to make the tabletop or like mabye canyon and i tighten up my suspenction i will make a little vid. I dont know about quality coz i will use photo camera :p

pretty funny u listen to ur neighbough, scared your parents will slap you?

nah. Parents dnt mind, nebours r old

oh kk, lol. When i get some dirt to make the tabletop or like mabye canyon and i tighten up my suspenction i will make a little vid. I dont know about quality coz i will use photo camera :p

Mate, how bout just some pics of ur thumpstar? Jsut throw em in the gallery's. Pretty easy to use.

ok, when i go 2 the farm and remeber to bring the camera. it is stock except the biger back wheel. Its hell dirty lol. i only ride like once every week or 2.

Latest posts

Back