ViperMX series Rnd 3 Wonthaggi [PHOTOS]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
Hey guys heres a few shots from the weekend! Was not there for long so they are only taken from the side lines but she will do!

viper1.jpg

viper2.jpg

viper3.jpg

viper4.jpg

viper5.jpg

viper7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure it was round 3 :S

Second pictures of me = FAIL. Kicking starting on the track sucks!

Coolee under the pick of me kicking.

Ando on the cxz175 with number 11. Looking a bit sad.. probably taken after I BET HIM! lol

Last edited:
I didn't even know about this series!!

Nice one guys. Great pics Nicco.

wow what you victorians been complaining about looks like you got a hectic series going on down there... but did many know about this??

wow what you victorians been complaining about looks like you got a hectic series going on down there... but did many know about this??

I don't reckon stuff all people know about it. Maybe that's the way the want to run it too.

I don't reckon stuff all people know about it. Maybe that's the way the want to run it too.

but why would you have like a "secret" mini series...

you need riders to make a series lol and its not going to help the sport if there is so much secrecy (right spelling??)

but maybe they only put pamphlets in mini moto shops only hence why only a bucnh knew?

but why would you have like a "secret" mini series...

you need riders to make a series lol and its not going to help the sport if there is so much secrecy (right spelling??)

but maybe they only put pamphlets in mini moto shops only hence why only a bucnh knew?

I don't know mate. I would say i just didn't pay attention to when the race was. I'm guessing this is a contiuation of the ride days down at Wonthaggi and now they are starting to race.

Give's me more motivation to get off my ass and get my mini going!!

Yeah it was invite only as it was a vipers race.. hence older style bikes... so we were just lucky to get to race pitties that day. 20 pitties were invited and only 11 raced, which quickly became 9 as 2 atomik riders backed out ha ha.

Yeah it was invite only as it was a vipers race.. hence older style bikes... so we were just lucky to get to race pitties that day. 20 pitties were invited and only 11 raced, which quickly became 9 as 2 atomik riders backed out ha ha.

Surprise suprise on the atomic front. :b_grind:

Well if your lacking numbers for the next one chuck me down. Been meaning to come down and check it out for ages now.

Come to the Victorian Mini Ride days to help show interest in pitties!

I got an email inviting me to it and it said for the mini class it was invite only not sure why! i think it has something to do with the mini class just being snuck into the schedule.

The viper series is a Classic Motox series its not a mini series! Im not even sure if there were minis or not at the last round!

Well thats what im saying the minis were a new class added to the schedule! they dont normally race there! and like motorman said im sure it has something to do with the wonthaggi ride days organise by ciniworx!

Latest posts

Back