Viva la Revolution

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok in case you've been living under a rock you'll be aware of the recent "issues" surounding name changes and legal threats from a certain dealer.

I'm pleased to report all is good and Russ now (RevolutionMX) is past this little hurdle and is back on track .... So yeah the new name is RevolutionMX .... the bikes are on the boat and will land soon.

You can contact Russ about one but ya can't have mine :D

Viva la Revolution

destroy_old_worldcopy.jpg

ya better be careful thats not dirtmaxs picture might getchya on that too.. haha
thats names good as congrats to russ to move on from all the shit :)
so excited to get one as soon as they land.

Great News ,, wish you guys all the best off luck , if i only had a place to ride them i would take 1 for young zacass ,, but alas there a fewer and fewer spots to take a ride , will be waiting for the reviews and review vids off the bike

Get to the duck Snitchy ! rang them today and the $50 a day is here to stay!

Congrats to Russ . getting close to arrival now.

Great news to hear that you are back on track.
Just Hope you have things registered, with IPA this time. Specially the slogan. Which is great BTW.

thats a great name, +1 for the slogan
Russ if you ever want someone to mod one up for tard and put it through it's paces I’d volunteer my services lol

Tina
PS I think it would be good to get one to the aus titles at nanango next month if possible

Last edited:
I'm lazy, can you shorten it to RevMX? Or will it have to be run past the Gestapo, oops, I mean that 'other company' in case it rhymes with their name LOL

I'm lazy, can you shorten it to RevMX? Or will it have to be run past the Gestapo, oops, I mean that 'other company' in case it rhymes with their name LOL

Yeah I think rev is inevitable let alone RevMX and I don't think there is much "they" can do :D

And yeah just chucked the pic n slogan together for the thread ..but it's his if he wants it ... there'll be more.:D

And yeah just chucked the pic n slogan together for the thread ..but it's his if he wants it ... there'll be more.:D

I'd roll with it! Cool slogans are great for business:) Especially when the non-pitbiking community haven't a clue what the slogans mean LOL

Rock On, Ride On, viva la revolution. Just so you all know pitbike racing is way more affordable than DH mountainbike racing, where lots of high end bikes come from china also. So you all better get in line for a new bike becuase with the margins pitbike suppliers are making on bikes, they have to sell alot to stay in business. So you better support them by buying a new bike and selling a mate your old one to get them riding. Otherwise this seen is gona die.
Peace. DD

RevMX theme song :cool:
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YV4oYkIeGJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YV4oYkIeGJc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Viva La Revolutione!!!!

lol Trust you to get all French and technical on me .... well Frenchy I guess your custom sticker kit will look something like this ...why not bomb a few attols while you're at it :p:D

Pillar10-History-French-Revolution-.jpg

Dv ... great vid phil collins ? ... and yes sadly a reflection of the pitbike industry as well ... as we've seen there really isn't "much love to go round "

And that's the problem ...because EVERYONE I know that rides pitbikes has plenty of love to go around .. too much in some cases :D

Last edited:
Haha Thanks Dready love the Viva La Revolution theme and Rips theme song !!!
All coming together nicely now guys, bikes should be here very soon. I'll do my best
to get the website up and running asap which will have full 24 hour online store with
next day shipping. Thanks for your support crew !!!

Russ,
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Haha Thanks Dready love the Viva La Revolution theme and Rips theme song !!!
All coming together nicely now guys, bikes should be here very soon. I'll do my best
to get the website up and running asap which will have full 24 hour online store with
next day shipping. Thanks for your support crew !!!

Russ,
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Will the website be www.revolutionmx.com.au ?

Latest posts

Back