WA bike shops

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanisonfire

Reaction score
just wondering if there are any decent bike shops that sell pitbikes over here?? or do i have to look East eg: revmx ttr155z...
really liking the revmx but shipping will cost a bit :frustrated:

i had a quick look in dominator motorcycles the other day and didnt really see anything too good!!

Just looked at their webpage! Looks wicked.. Only prob is rocko! Any other shops of similar standard in the metro area??

yeh i work right next to west coast in rocko - they definately good

where you Hillz?

Perth has basicly no shops that are good at minis, if you want someone that knows what he is taking about & wont rip you off Westcoast is the only place left...

Can big bike stores tune/service pitbikes? Or they just cater for the big bikes?? Where do you guys take ur bikes for parts and shit??

most bike shops in perth will tell you to piss off with any kind of china bike, they will work on CRF's & TT-R's..... but are not keen on the chinas

i work on my own bikes & get my own parts,

Ok thanks for letting me know :p there is plenty of info and how toos on here and I am a little handy so I might just work on it myself! Anything major and I will take it to dominator or something! Lol

yer if all else fails, you can always hassle Thump*140 he loves to help people & feel important.. he's like some kind of china bike king... i think his eyes are slanty & he eats noodles with chop sticks

^^^^ that's all pure hearsay (or is that heresy???) Mr Homo Sausage... :p

The markup you'll get from any shop will make shipping the RevMX worthwhile in any case ;)

Perhaps you can talk to Westcoast and see if they'd be willing to become a RevMX distributor... Put them onto this site and point them in Russ' direction :D

Latest posts

Back