WA Fast50's Speedway series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
This year the WA speedway club as listed fast50's as a points scoring event meaning there will be a WA state champion at the end of the series to the rider with the most points :)

Racing starts October 1st

'Fast 50s' only competition lic is $185 annually (on MWA website) or a 'one day' lic is $44 per event. Plus you should become a club member so as to be eligible for trophies. And the club has put nom fees up from $30 to $35 (all classes went up $5-$10). So it's either $79 each day (max of 3) or $35 plus chance of trophies

Call Steve McQueen for any extra info on 0457 573 312

ok sweet what exactly do we need to participate in this (Gear wise)

Hillz, do you run all classes that qualify for mini restricted licence?

i.e. 160 4t VS 85 2T!!!

class's will be "Stockers" (50 to 88 stock appearance) & Mod (Anything over)

but race's are for horizontal 4 stroke bikes only no 2 strokes

there are currently 3 riders competing at the moment ( one of them is me ) it is good fun and we would like to see some more riders come out and give it a go

yer Red, i have been out with a knee injury & the other boys need razzing up! the KLX110 crew will also be out next round!

Haha we've been meaning to come out for this! There just always something else that comes up... good to hear its still going ahead, will definitely try to make it to the next one!

awesome news... you will have to let Steve Mcqueen know the Wednesday before the meeting that you would like to nominate for that meeting.. next one is on the 5th of November...

Who is coming to the next round??? Please contact Steve before Wednesday to confirm your nomination otherwise you cannot race. Gates open at 4.00 racing starts at around 6.30-7.00

Latest posts

Back