WA Monkey Bike Ride 25th September

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of coming if you'll let a Chiney new/old school retro styled scooter come along??

It started life as a 50cc (60km/h) but now has 90cc (100km/h) two stroke engeeowney in her, expansion chamber and all. As stated by someone else, I'm happy to just come for a slow cruise... Sounds way cool!!!

Maybe pushing the boundaries of a "mini", but we're not going to knock you back.
Although I do draw the line at my missus wanting to tag along on her VFR800. I purposely DIDN'T fix her brakes, so now she has to ride the 125.

Ive seen some odd ball cars rock up at high performance car cruises and everyone still gets along... you can talk 2 smoke with hillz :)

All good eichkay!! I'm just happy to meet up with a bit of the Perth mini-crew, have a ride, have a brew and talk a bit BS!!!

Just over 26 hours away... hope everyone has there bikes ready and fueled up... I'll be swinging past the BP in east perth to top up as my bike is only good for about 80km range

Just over 26 hours away... hope everyone has there bikes ready and fueled up... I'll be swinging past the BP in east perth to top up as my bike is only good for about 80km range

all set eichkay its been a battle though, new barrel,piston rings etc but all systems go

Coming up ever so quickly , its only a few weeks away now... If you have a road going Minibike, Monkey or Dax come along for a fun day out with fellow fanatic's

When:
25th September 2011 at 1pm

Where:
Barracks St Jetty

The plan
meet up around 12:30-13:00
General gas bag and chit chat/drooling over the bikes at start point
kick off about 13:30
zig zag route toward Freo dirrection 50-60km zones mostly
this is a round trip so will be coming back into the perth area

This meeting was originally setup on Monkey Garge and hope we still have the 10+ riders still in the loop, I don't remeber all the details but Im sure we will figure it out.

See ya's tomoz, is this still the format??? Forgive me for not wanting to scroll the whole thread again!!!!:bike:

See ya's tomoz, is this still the format??? Forgive me for not wanting to scroll the whole thread again!!!!:bike:

yep that the plan im working too.. hector will advise at the meeting point of the exact route we take, he did the scouting test run earlier in the month .

Keen to see some pics from this cruise, make sure you post them on the 2 new monkey forums too

294536_280796488616295_100000578386847_1130054_1058253743_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back