Wakey Mick & Tails @ MT Louisa *pictures*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures look sick mate, how'd you pull them of the vid so cleanly? I love that BBM (is that right) it looks like a LXR. How much did you pick it up for?
Good ol Micko out running a muck hey, take it easy big fella.
It sure is dry up your neck of the woods.
Thanks for sharing mate again then pics look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks mate, had a great day.
the pics were taken using the simple screen shot feature on my mac, the video's are only 720 and 60fps, but it helps keep the battery alive longer.

i think i paid about $2.5k ish for the bbm, man the linkage is awesome :)

Isn't it ever, so much better than a standard setup in every aspect I had no idea it was that much better.
I got my lxr 190 for $2800 but that was with a business arrangement so can't argue with that.
Yeah I film in 720 at 60 also to be honest cant tell much between 1080 and 720 myself so would rather the extra battery life and faster rendering.
You need a banging kit to go on that bike mate or are you leaving it sleeper like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

no going to kit it up as soon as my tb v2 head high comp piston and 184 kit arrive :)

Good stuff james. Yeah brendo I was on the BBM 150 auto quad and the boys were on bikes:( but was a good day and the dust was nasty. James is sorting an awesome vid and should be up soon.

Still would of been nice to go for a ride i wreckin even though it was on a quad Mick.

Not wrong rod , it was awesome, gonna hit the hill when im fully fixed lol.

Cool wakey :)
We all love checking out riding pictures!

Latest posts

Back