Wakey, Mick & Tails @ MT Louisa

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakey

QLD Beach Killa
Reaction score
Alright its been a while since i ran over and destroyed my camera.

Now i have a GOPRO HERO # black edition :)

Me Mick and Tails headed out to mt louisa to see what trouble we could cause.
so expect much more to come enjoy:action-smiley-033:

micks on the 150 auto bbm quad, im on my bbm 3/4 yx160 and Tails is on my yx150

PLEASE WATCH IN HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZTJgAuBwA&feature=youtu.be
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4BZTJgAuBwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
**** yeah love it, damn you've got a hidden talent defiantly got an eye for it James.
Love the end on the back aswell, perfect.
Looks like you guys had a blast.
+1 to you mate awesome.
Need more gimme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thanks brendo, yeah had a ball.
timmeh i only had the camera set at 720p and 60fps and after i squased it down for youtube it still looks alright.

but wow you should see the original.

the next one will be better, i forgot i had the camera on half of the time so i missed alot of what happened.

p.s did anyone see me fling that boulder at mick @ 1.43...... he nearly caught it.

Last edited:
I run mine at 720 (only a hero2) and found the difference to be bugger all except that that the 1080 eats up a sheet load more storage (which in turn takes a hell of alot longer to upload) and iv'e gotta drop the frame rate to 30fps. So i always leave mine on 720, + I think you'll find it'll give you'll slightly better battery life.

and yea i noticed the rock :) Almost got him :LolLolLolLol:

That's fricken awesome!! Love the MR Logo at the start looked sweet.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah james has a knack at this editing, final cut pro x is the program, that rock at 1:43 came straight at me and I actually caught it lol. Was a good day and riding with the boys is awesome as they like going silly and there is always a crash of some sort, but talkin bout crashes bloody james walked to the servo today during work and some fool had left a manhole uncovered with no barricades and the poor bugger walked straight into it and needing to be pulled out, got bark missing on hes left shin and above the knee, could of been a broken leg or something more serious. Hope ya better lad.

the man hole was covered but the grate wasn't on it properly

pretty freaking sore:

Uhh is your leg ok. Looks kinda weird?

Haha thought so just looked wierd.

Latest posts

Back