Wandin Push Bike Jumps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Hey there guys i know theres a few people that live down this way and just wondering if anyone knew why the concil decided to destroy the jumps in wandin. The jumps in talking about are the ones that are about 50 meters off of warburton hwy on the warbuton trail, The half pipe like ones

Untitled.jpg

roughly where the star is

The concil has all of a sudden decided to take a bobcat down there and destroy the jumps and place a flimsy wooden fence at the top at both sides. when me and a mate went there today (we went for a ride so we could get outa the house cause we didtnt have work :) ) we had a look at the fences and im sure someone will go home with about 30 new pine poles and about 10 4 m lengths of pine sleeper things to cause we tested to see how well they were in the ground and we could just about lift them out. i lent against it and it just about fell over, lol

What i want to know is why they done this, these jumps have been around for more than 10 years and were a great set of jumps.

i'll try to get some pics up of the piss poor effort of fence they made in a couple of days when i go down there, if its still there, i have no doubt it will be gone in a couple of weeks, what a stupid time to do it, christmas holidays, lol

PC240057.jpg

PC240058.jpg

Wonder if this has got something to do with it, I know some parents let there kids ride 2 small quads there once

PC240061.jpg

we used to build jumps in the bush reason the got recked is becuse is someone hurts themself they can be sued and because it damages the bush with litter and digging up animal habitats.

^^ Agreed to above.

My local jumps in my town got destroyed because they were too dangerous...
Apparently it's dangerous to jump over a storm drain made out of concrete...
What a joke...

:)

lol, yeah it sucks, these have been around for more than 10 years and have provided many hours of enjoyment but now there gone. Stupid concil, might have to make them bigger and better, lol

Latest posts

Back