Wanna Puke, bad vibes..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeymalt

Reaction score
After putting together the 110cc pit bike and cleaning the carb. I got on and rode it 4 the first time today and no joke after 2 minutes, i felt like a wanted to spu.... Its like theres a vibration, no loud noises, just a bad feel from the bike. So thats problem one.Has anyone experienced this before. BTW i dont have a hangover and dont mind the smell of fuel and engine spoke.

Now Problem two, the exhaust from the head was getting ver hot very quickly, and when i went half throttle i get flames from the exhaust. New spark plug, Will check valve clearance this afternoon. Also, after reving it takes for ever to get back to idle.

Any help will be appreciated......but very interested to know wat problem one could be caused from.

Check your tuning, sounds like something is off, probably running it too lean and thats heating everything up.

this spew feeling tends to happen when riding China bikes, best way to deal with this is either blind fold your self so you dont have to look at it or add Honda stickers so your friends think its legit or if all else fails BURN IT

Are all your engine mounts tight?

If you still don't like the vibrations after the next ride, give it to the wife lol.

Also, your flame thrower problem is most liking your bike running too lean. Play with the air mixture screw and/or chuck a bigger jet in it.

just like your ciniworkz hills, they all come from china, and I read somewhere today (think it was planetminis) that the KLX110 have or are being built in Thailand, so does that make them crap too as they dont come from the wonderful Japan, and another thing to think about is that all these "Japanese" minis really only have the bottom end and frame once they have been built to a "satisfactory" standard.

STOP HATING and get on with it mate.

I would still say check your carby, if something has happened since you have cleaned it, then think about if you left something out, didnt tighten a screw down or fiddled with something that you were not sure about. The heating sounds like it is deffinately coming from the carby being to lean.

As for the rattle, maybe its wheel related, check your axles for wear/looseness.

I have also seen plently of engine mount bolts come loose and cause rattles without any knowledge that they worked themselves loose

just like your ciniworkz hills,

STOP HATING and get on with it mate.

I dont have a ciniworx

i wasnt hating, i thought it was a silly question so it warranted a silly answer,
we dont have to be serious all the time...... minibikes are all about having fun :)

Thank Hillz......thats classic

I reread patons problem "Flames, Glowing exhaust, Backfiring" and found my exhaust pipe loose. Tightened it and found it not to get hot as quick.

Tyd....i have no missus but i might sell it in the general classifieds "girls toys". Will check mount bolts now.

Thanks fusedminis - Will chk Lean mix.....ok....will look at tutorials and old threads to fix that, never done this before.
"

I dont have a ciniworx

i wasnt hating, i thought it was a silly question so it warranted a silly answer,
we dont have to be serious all the time...... minibikes are all about having fun :)

Man, I am just sick of seeing two things on this forum and in general,
1) bashing chinese bikes and products
2) Mods saying silly things when they are supposed to be the mature ones around here

One is because china is getting really good at making stuff, both in the mechanical industry such as cars and also in general, I bought a surfboard direct from china to see how good they are, and I will not lie, its no custom from an Aussie shaper, but man its pretty damn good and really fun to ride, kinda like the chinese bikes.

Two is because I have the up-most belief that if you have been given the privilege of being a mod then you should respect that privilege and try to help everyone out, Maybe I am being to harsh or have had a crap day at work but I just cant see the point in telling kids to burn their bike, its just not helpful or constructive.

Sorry I must be mixing you up with Coolmodore, I am sure he has a Cini.

this is tru China are making good stuff these days the LXR is proof of that

little joeymalt knows i was just playin around, & i will always mix it up im not here to be a robot

Post a video of the flames coming out the back at night Id love to see this.Also have you checked the ignition timing ? Plus you could check for air leaks around inlet manifold/carb etc

Geez its cold, Firstly i had a go at doin valve clearances as per tut, the inlet was easier than the exhaust, i dont think they were out that much. But i couldnt get the feeler gauges in. So started again and set correctly. However, when i took the exhaust valve cap off about 40-50ml of oil dropped out. I must admit i had the bike sitting a milk crate and the engine was dead level. This wouldnt be the cause of the heat and flames??

I also took the carbi off again and found the intake pipe to be a much bigger bore than the carbi itself and the inlet opening. So i changed the intake pipe to suit both carb and motor inlet hole. New paper gasket was put on.

Ill test it tomorrow.

Btw the vibration noise feels like its coming from the exhaust but everything is tight and secure. Would the exhaust need to be repacked???

Last edited:
this spew feeling tends to happen when riding China bikes, best way to deal with this is either blind fold your self so you dont have to look at it or add Honda stickers so your friends think its legit or if all else fails BURN IT

hahahahaha thats classic.

Latest posts

Back