Wanna Upgrade My Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im thinking of buying a new exhaust system for my atomik nitrous 140cc
Nitrous140M - Dirt Bike - Default Store View i want to know if this exhaust is any good and if it is worth doing, if so what are the main advantages and what else do i need to upgrade .
The exhaust im looking at is;
ALUMINIUM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 140CC 150CC PITBIKE CRF - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-May-09 01:04:56 AEST)

or

EXHAUST SYSTEM PITBIKE THUMPSTER 120CC TO 140CC CRF 50 - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-May-09 18:07:53 AEST)

Thanx in advance

i looked at the DHZ duel for my pitpro.....

i just took the baffles out and fibre glass in the bike and seems to be better now

it is awesome but it is a bit out of my price range as im looking to spend about $150 and this is about $300 and i dont have a piggy back style shock

both those exhausts have a 32mm diameter pipe so performance will be almost identical between the two. whether they are going to enhance performance is anyones guess (i was under the impression that the atomik nitrous had "top of the range" parts). they are chinese parts after all (if it was a fmf pipe or a pro circut then you would be guaranteed power gains)

the only difference is the material used - stainless steel has a lot better sound in my opinion. . but whether you are willing to pay more cash for a better sound

if you are just after a better noise out of the bike redo your baffles with stainless steel, search the forums for "repacking your exhaust" and you might even feel a noticable gain. You can do this yourself for like $5.00

IMO i would get the stainless, then buy a FMF sticker off me for $10 in the clasifieds section and you got yourself a FMF power core imitation, thats what i did.

hahah hows that for advertising

dualies are a waste of money really.

most exhausts wont do shit, especially on a single cylinder four stroke...if it was a two banger, sure, pipes everything, but... all another pipe will do on ya pittie is change the sound... unless you got like a 20mm pipe fitted at the moment...which i doubt:p

thanx guys so much i think i will stick with my 32mm pro circuit style exhaust as it does the job.
you's have been great help.

Latest posts

Back