Wanneroo pines ride spot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

East2west

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone on here ride at the pine plantation off gnangara road NOR Perth, I think it's called Wanneroo pines, I see heaps of utes and bikes Everytime I go past there. Just wondering if it's any good coz I just got my bike over from the east finally and this place is close to my house

i used to ride in neerabup ... wannaroo .. in the pines but that was many yrs ago .. dunno if your still aloud .. very sandy .. good for big bikes

it is legal to ride bikes through most of that area and there are some sick tracks through there, but you might struggle a bit on a pit bike unless you know where the more hardpack dirt tracks are. heaps of exploring opportunity though!

Cheers guys, I went for a ride there on Sunday. Ur both right, it is a bit sandy! Massive area though, I did manage to find a cpl harder packed tracks so wasn't too bad at all. Was great to finally have a ride after so long!

its not very good, & its mainly a spot for quad riders or bogans with no helmets going flat out in a straight line on big bikes.... & people dump heaps of rubbish there....

so i take it its your local track them hillz bahahaha...your a bogan

haha, no ive never riden there & hope never to

& its actually called Gnagara Pines off road area not wanneroo :)

i rode there a few time's as we lived in neerabup so it was close ..... near the raceway

but i forget the name .. but was way more north up into the sanddune's where's that again .. was xelent place to ride with huge sand jumps and stuff

yup thats it mate .. spent a few good weekends up there on a sand rail car my buddy made from a vw and i was riding a cr500 .... wild place .. we camped inbetween these dune's near the beach...was wild fun .. sand boarding and having a blast ... i broke my wrist there last time i went ,,, had to ride out 1 hand on the bar's .. w

Are there any decent ride spots within cooee of this place then hillz?... I'll give any place a look, even if I have to dodge a few bogans and some rubbish

Latest posts

Back