want a dirt bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello people im looking at these little dirtbikes and they look sweet. my friend has a yahmaha pw50. but i dont want to spend that much. i live in the US so please US numbers and speeds. ok so i have been looking around and saw this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4558597991&category=100470 the guy sells alot of them so are they good. im just going to be going up and down my street. but i want somthing that can hit like 30-35 mph or more. i want to spend at the most 300 or 350 shipped. or is this good http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4558517847&category=100470

Those are the same as my bike, with some modifications my bike does 51Kph which is 32mph and I weigh 90kg (about 200pounds). If you are lighter it helps. They dont go off road all that well, but if you are just riding up and down the street they will be fine. Don't expect to just unpack it and take off down the street, these things are made in China very cheaply so you will have to tune the carby and check a few other things yourself first. If you don't know how to tune a two stroke, I suggest you take it to a mower shop and get them to do it for you.

Apart from that, they're a good little bike, I haven't broken mine yet 8)

why dont u buy one of the PeeWee50 look alikes? (chinese knock off's) throw some super motard wheels on it :twisted:

lemmiwinks, Apart from that, they're a good little bike, I haven't broken mine yet
lets see how long it take before someone tells you not to run the bike in :roll:

yea i think i know how to tune it. i will adjust the idle then under the idle screw there is another screw. i would turn it in. to let less gas in so it doesnt bog down. is that correct?

hey lemmiewinks what mods did you do?

gazza2003au said:
lemmiwinks, Apart from that, they're a good little bike, I haven't broken mine yet
lets see how long it take before someone tells you not to run the bike in :roll:

Run it in how you want, dilligaf? I was actually referring to the fact that the frame/forks etc hadn't broken, but since you're the expert I'll let you take if from here gazza.

lemmi i was quoting that as a good thing i run all my bikes in but everytime i see some one talking about running in a motor everyone jumps at the chance to have a say about not running motors in :p
mate, i am far from an expert i only go by my pass experience :?

SORRY 2 SAY BUT BOTH OF THOSE DIRT BIKES ARE CRAP QUALITY AND NO WAY IT GOES 40MILES AN HOUR U HAVE 2 BE KIDDING. :shock:

just my post numbers, having 32 make me look like a newb and i hate that sorry for bumping these i didn't no they moved up

appologies

nah its cool mate, nuthin wrong with looking like a newb lol

Yeah but dont spam to get your post count up, if you have to then use the post whore threads. I dont think it really matters how many posts you have, just how you act. I need to post less haha.

Latest posts

Back