Want both, China and Jap!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
Hey guys,
just wondering, i got about 2800 to spend.
I have recently rode a DHZ 140, loved it.
But i also want a 125 2 stroke, but dont want one thats too old. 2000-2003 model.

How am i going to do this with 2800?
What is you opinions on bike with the money i got. want a motocross bike and a pitty.

Thanks guys

well save up some more money and get both!!! gat the jap first and then save up and get the dhz

well the dhz 140's are coming back on ebay in about 2 weeks as they are sold out at the moment. so save up until then. they can go as cheap as $600. so that leaves $2200 for ur jap bike.

joey.

How much did you love the dhz?
I'm looking into getting one myself, and was after your opinion.

Peter did u know there are some people out there in the world that cant even afford just 1 cheap china bike and here u r being greedy and wanting 2 bikes all for youself. Shame on you lol

Seriously though, u should decide on one bike first and see how it goes and then look into another bike. Theres nothing worse than having 2 bikes that dont run and no money to fix either of them.

go the 125 first bro, unless ur useless at riding, then u might wanna buy a cheap pitty to learn the basics of a bike, but im no expert.

well, do you want to ride serious and heaps fast? or just muck around rippin around? i was in the same position you are in just about. and i went with a china pittys, MSO's... cause you can have loads of fun on them and not be goin ridiculously fast. and it was my first bike. if you have a past with bikes get the jap, but if its your first just get a chink. and if you get a jap everything costs soo much more, plastics, air filters, gear levers, everything. i reccomend an MSO-SR ive got one, rode it this arvo, i love it.
MSO Motocycles - Home

yeh thanks guys.
but i have riden a 125 2 stroke and have a 150 4 stroke now.. and wanna uprgade.
just wondering what i can get (how do u have to buy to get both)
i am only ridin at my property... but i am experienced.
and sometimes go away

Latest posts

Back