Want to mod my crf70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
where do i start.......

is a 2005 crf70 practically brand new

i have ridden it once and its sick, still needs a bit more boot.

Im tryin to spend as little as possible and still have a descent bike.

Ive put:

BMX BARS

GRIPS

.........and thats as far as i have got, i really wanna take it to a 108 or an 88. My last mechanic told me 108 wouldnt cost me that much so im pretty keen on that idear.

the wheels are 14/12 but i want to go 12/12 as i find thats easier to ride on my vert but it could be different.

i want to get the performance stuff sorted before i worry about a swing arm.

I want to get some nice forks but i dont wanna spend too much. I have yss suspension all round on my vert and its sick. Maybe i can get the same for the 70 not sure as of yet.

Better carbie aswell would be a good upgrade.......ye but i posted this thread for you guys to tell me what you reckon i should do.......... so go nuts

thanks

i really wanna take it to a 108 or an 88. My last mechanic told me 108 wouldnt cost me that much so im pretty keen on that idear.

Does your mechanic know what takegawa is?

yer he does mate, sidney you cud keep ur mouth shut cos ur no help to anyone in this forum ok mate. im just askin what mods i can put on it, and i was told a 108 is pretty easy to do. I have a supplier who gets all his shit from the states at half price so price is no longer a factor anymore.

well the 70 is so far stock ive decided to sell her for 1300 cmon guys, its on its original tyres , offers over 1100 plz!!!

and for you sidney you dnt even have a bike so you dnt reply to this topic, cos ur no help,,,,,,,,,,,hahaha

lol

yer he does mate, sidney you cud keep ur mouth shut cos ur no help to anyone in this forum ok mate. im just askin what mods i can put on it, and i was told a 108 is pretty easy to do. I have a supplier who gets all his shit from the states at half price so price is no longer a factor anymore.

I was being serious. A 108 kit isn't cheap...

What a stupid thread...first its about pimping , now its a sales pitch:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back