want to trade unifilter for another air filter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
i have a unifilter and i want to trade it for a spider chopper style air filter (like the one in the link below). inoticed a few people have this type of air filter stock on their dirt bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4-STROKE-POC...214051311QQcategoryZ11332QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

my unifilter is very new and in excellent condition. for anyone who has one of these spider chopper air filters on their bike and wishes to upgrade to a unifilter pm me.

btw for those who are wondering why im downgrading my air filter, this new one that im hoping to get is intended for my pocket bike :)

Hey mate i will swap you if you pay postage both ways ? What size unifilter ? does it fit the 25mm mikuni and is it the slant type or the straight one ?

hey,

the filter has a slight slant and is the double layer type. i've pm'd you.

hay i dont have that filter but where can i get a 2 part uni at a good price for my pb?

most local dirt bike shops have them for about $30. all ballz racing sells them too. plus there are probably some on ebay.

once again i got 3 of them filters free from atomik lol

sorry guys, looks like i wont be needin a new air filter after all. i measured the carby intake hole today and realised it will be a bit too small for any one of these types of air filters. i will have to buy a special one for it :(

Latest posts

Back