Wanted: 20+ riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
so.... i hope we get some more organised ride days at archy. well preferably a ride night.

we need at least 20 riders and they shal get another mini motard day going, and hopefully a night.

the one iv been to was awesome, its nice and cool after the sun goes down, its a totally different experience.

all you QLD'ers complain about not having enough tracks in the south east, well archerfeild is a track! and it even has a little bit of dirt lol, so dont just say you wanna have a look, actuly do it!

i'd be more then happy to do it......... if i lived in queensland

sounds like a good day/night
come on queenslanders, get on this ;)

im in!
i need a set of rims to put my tyres on tho!
front must be a 12mm axle and rear 15mm with a 426 pitch sprocket if anyone has either or both!
but ill be there anyway hopefully!
so if its happening im in!

what do you currently have no wheels on your bike at the moment? you can put them on your current 12 x 1.85. they just have a weird profile to them.

im in!
i need a set of rims to put my tyres on tho!
front must be a 12mm axle and rear 15mm with a 426 pitch sprocket if anyone has either or both!
but ill be there anyway hopefully!
so if its happening im in!

it will deffiantly be happing

nar not talking about this week troy, i want more proper ones, everyone says they will show up and the last few rides only half a dozen riders turn up.

what do you currently have no wheels on your bike at the moment? you can put them on your current 12 x 1.85. they just have a weird profile to them.

i do its just i want to have my dirt tyres on so i can ride dirt too i want to be able to swap them easily and i really suck at changing tyres ;)

i do its just i want to have my dirt tyres on so i can ride dirt too i want to be able to swap them easily and i really suck at changing tyres ;)

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to ride. but yeah it is nice to have the quick change over. saves putting a screwdriver through the inner tube everytime.

Latest posts

Back