• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Road legal motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkreign

Reaction score
WANTED: Lookin for a road legal motard. preferably one that come stock motard for reliability and less maintenance (unlike the wr400 that needs oil/valve clearances often)

CONDITION: Good condition. not banged up

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: $4000-$5000

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Drz400 might be your only option.

Crf250x and the 450x with motatd kit

Nothing wrong with DZ400!! 2011 Suzuki DRZ400SM $6500 Great Condition | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Adelaide City - Adelaide CBD
8185g80_20.jpeg
& Heres a relatively stock Motovert RX , GET IT I HAVE ONE AND IM IN ADELAIDE TOO HAHA! :) Motovert RX125 Road Rego Pit Bike SWAPS for car | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Morphett Vale Area - Aberfoyle Park
7360l87_20.jpeg

hey that drz400SM i took for a ride i was interested in it. it rode really well, theres a problem with the back brake though. the guy seems genuine but it did take me to notice it before he told me about it. from what i gathered it needs to be bled, could have grit in the caliper or needs a new assembly. also i saw the motovert but i really dont want to ride a 125 anymore for commuting. i did think hmm i could get a RX but at the end of the day i want something with a bit of power. thats why the drz would be nice. theres also a couple klx250SF's floating around adelaide for sale but a 250 still isnt enough for an experienced rider who wants power and comfort.

Thats the main reason i wanted a motard for - for comfort. I wouldnt be keen on something like a dirt bike turned road over a stock motard bike due to the maintenance involved. wr's from what ive read should have an oil change and clearences done every 500km or so being that theyre a proper dirt bike at heart where as stuff like the drz400sm, klx250SF and wr250x are designed to be road ridden, tuned for the road.

Sooooo in the end im looking at this 2005 black with gold trim kawasaki er6N hopefully thats the go but well see

The KLX will be comparatively underpowered... Stick with either the WR or preferably the DRZ ;)

dont let the fact that the back brake needs work on thr DRZ if its an easy fix hit him up for a cheaper price n fix it yourself ....

70 bucks rear caliper inc postage i just looked on ebay , definetly a decent price too mate if thats all thats really wrong with it

It's all good I ended up buying this bad boy. Couldn't pass it up. Looks awesome. Quick and handles like a http://darkreign.imgur.com/all/ $5000 with 3 months reg New battery and 6400km. 2005 model

So I guess this thread is null now

Latest posts

Back