wanthaggi video!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hey crew

finally

here's some of the helmet cam footage from the first wanthaggi ride day

um ando is the first down not sure if the second was mv24, jess or one of greggo's possy but the next is me cause i had to slow down i'd been chaseing ed and costa for a couple of laps and had done a couple before they started

but couldn't let james beat me so sucked it up a bit and rode on

it's raw but pretty good footage i reckon

enjoy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkSXUAwuC4g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkSXUAwuC4g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coolie that is a sweet as video. I had no idea how sick that track is.

I'm so coming down for a spin one weekend. Let us know the next ride day for sure. Been like 6 months since I have taken the vert out for a spin. :(

yeah man it's heaps fast and good fun

we will hopefully get out there again this year

shit im spewin i missed this im down for the next one for sure. track looks awsome much bigger and longer than anything ive seen for pitties in vic

next ride day at WONTHAGGI Sunday 25th OCT 09

The next ride day will possibly be Sunday 25th OCT09. Confirmation his week.
Thanks
Shez@ciniworx
If you would like to be kept informed please email [email protected]

Sorry guys, Missed out on getting a last MINI ride in for 2009 at Wonthaggi but we will keep you posted as the track is now closed until Feb2010 for maintenence.
For all those interested in riding next year and getting in a full years worth of riding membership send us through an email and i will keep you posted.

SHEZ at CINIWORX

Latest posts

Back