wanting laws to crush bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
On radio today in SA,

theres a minister applying to government to pass a law to confiscate minibikes and crush them instead of fines,

the main area for SA was salisbury they said, where kids are constantly riding the streets and parks on them,

if he gets what he wants passed in parliment, if your caught riding in wrong areas your bike is confiscated and will be crush for scrap metal!!!

thats one way to teach the little f$ckers to obbey the laws hehe

i think thats a good idea i say , if u dont have anywere to ride a pitty DONT get one

thats probly good for chinese bike owners, its eazyer to replace ur bike than cop a fine!!!

This will just make people run more and not pull over.

This is the law in UK.

yeah i live in mornington and because lots of people are riding the streets they've brought in 250cc trail bikes to chase us haha
cause the cars have got no hope
does anyone know the rules for victoria if you get caught what kind of fine are you looking at for a first offence?

bahhh mint
its not like we ride the roads or anything to cause trouble
theres a track at the back of this park where no one goes
everyone rides there

These do gooders are idiots. How 'bout we pass a law also that if this clown politition gets caught breaking the speed limit or parks in a wrong area we crush his Merc. Only fair...

hey lachie i live in balnarring. dude last time i was in morno there was to cops on 525 exc's fuck tryin to bail from them. my mate got chased by one on a 525 n he wouldn't stop so the cop cut him off n my mate had to slam the brakes on or he woulda slammed into the cop. and then he got a pic of my mate infront of the bike n took the serial and engine number n if he gets caught again his bike is going to be taken off him. who cares about this rule. it's simple don't ride on the streets. ride at proper tracks or on your/mates land

lol f*** the c**** if they think they can catch me bring it on makes it more exciting

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back