warping plastics!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangus!!

Reaction score
hey fellas jus got mesalf a ciniworx 125 jus wondering if anyones had trouble with the clip on over the exhaust heating up and warping.. any suggestions??

I've had the edge of the plastic melt on the exhaust but I've never had it actually warp! The plastics I have now have a bit of plastic that holds it up and stops it touching the muffler, sorta like a kickstand to stop it touchin it.

If you wan't, take a photo, that'd help anyone think up a solution and give a better idea of what the problem is. ;)

thanks man .. the edge melted to but i fixed that .. it has one of those risers to but the hole thing is slightly creased.. il see wat i can do bout sum pics

hows the ciniworx go man? Ive heard mixed things bout em and rode with some new years, what do ya reckon of it?

its not too bad.. i havent had much time to go out yet jus been floggin round me yard.. but took it to a dry lake a day afta i got it an done sum jumps and stuff then the bars vibrated loose so that sesh was cut short plenty of grunt for a stocky tho

Latest posts

Back