Was buying my bike worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumpstarBoy

Reaction score
Was buying this bike worth it?

To make a long story short. I have a chance to sell my bike for almost as much as i bought it for. I just wanna know if it was worth the 1800 in the first place?

These bikes were going for 2750 around july last year!

So is this bike worth 1800:

C4 MOTO Specs:

Lifan 140cc 1N234
Midsize Twin Spar Perimeter Frame made from T6
Fastace AS-03 Front forks
Farsace bs-22-ar Rear Shock (Adjustable)
15MM Axles
Kenda Carlsbad Tyres
CNC Billet Hubs(Red)
CNC Quick Turn Throttle(Red)
CNC Rear Sprocket(Red/Silver)
Billet Petrol Cap(Red)
Billet CNC Rear Brake Pedal(Silver/Red Tip)
Alloy Bashplate(Red)
Anodised Folding Levers(Red)
Andodised alloy footpegs(Red)
CNC Billet Triple Clamps

Few Other stuff i cnt be bothered Typing

This bike has top Welds on the frame! Check Pics Below

PICTURES:
IMG_0079_small.jpg

C4motoimage.jpg

YOSHIMURAC4.jpg

P.S Yoshi copy muffler in the pic didnt come with the bike stock

Neither did the Pro Tapers thats in one of those pics.

So is this bike worth the 1800?

And if it matters, this bike handles so well, corners well and all...

(No Bullshit, i want real answers and point out why)

Cheers, in advance

Last edited:
Directly from china, this frame is worth 600USD!

They dont sell plan on selling them for 1400 mate. The company said they just put them there to attract buyers.

This is my estimate of the main parts on the bike:

Frame AND Swinger=350
140 Engine=325
AS-03 FRONT FORK/TRIPLES=325
REAR SHOCK=70
All Billet peices on the bike=250
Then the rest=250

(Based on Aussie Prices)
Thats an estimate....

I rekon it was a good bike for the price?

yeh they r sikk bikes i reckon that it would be worth 1650-1800!!my opinion ihavnt got 1 but they look pretty good n reliable!!!

did u measure that shock n the size of the mount holes n wat lbs spring is on the shock??is the shock soft??

the bike looks sweet n they have a video of them riding it on Fusion Power Products Presents C4moto for Australian Pit Bike Riders if any1 wants 2 look at how hard they go!!n they dont sell them 4 $1400 on ebaythey were originally $2990 or sumthing like that wen they were first brought out n then they went down 2 $2790 n now 2 $1800 so i think it is worth it!!!

THANX

Directly from china, this frame is worth 600USD!

They dont sell plan on selling them for 1400 mate. The company said they just put them there to attract buyers.

LMAO $600 usd was that a typo???

That exact frame direct from China is $170 usd plus shipping and in Australia they sell for about $400 aud. Even the company that sell these bikes are selling those frames for about $400 aud. The whole bike direct from China would be no more than $1000 usd plus shipping etc.

Of coarse they don't plan on selling them for $1400 but there is no reserve so if no one else bids then it can be sold for $1400. They once tried one with a 99c starting bid and it sold for $1050 so they never tried that again lol.

THESE ARE THE SPECS:

-Twin spar perimeter frame made from T6 aircraft aluminium

-Big bore 140cc Lifan engine complete with oil cooler (start in any gear: 1, N, 2, 3, 4)

-Japanese #428 DID racing chain

-Japanese 26mm Mikini carby

-Fastace adjustable front forks (AS-03)

-Fastace rear shock fully adjustable (BS-22ar)

-Alloy rear exhaust

-15mm axles front and back

-Kenda Carlsbad rear knobby tyre with 12” rims and anodised CNC billet hubs

-Kenda Carlsbad front tyre with 14” rims and anodised CNC billet hubs

-KLX style guards with quality sticker decals

-Anodised alloy foot pegs

-CNC anodised quick turn throttle

-Anodised folding levers

-CNC rear sprocket

-Anodised alloy gear lever

-Billet alloy anodised petrol cap

-Billet CNC rear brake pedal

-CNC kick-starter

-Alloy bash plate

but probs worth around 1600!!! have u measured the size of the shock n mount holes n wat lbs spring your shock?? if u could that would be great!!!

THANX

i agree if your happy with wat you've got n it goes as good as u want your bike 2 go then u cant complain!!!! n it looks sweet i wouldnt change anything on it cause it looks sweet the way it is n on the video it looks lik it goes hard :)

Nope ...exact same bike will be sold new here in europe for 950 euros , nobody wants them because of their "good" reputation!:p

Well 950 Euros is about $1780 AUD so that's on par with what they are trying to sell them for here.

wat the hell??:confused:

I think themountain's sarcastic comment was referring to the fact that these bikes have the older 1n234 Lifan motors, a cheap twin spar frame (made from chinuminium) and I know he doesn't think much of the AS-03 forks :p .

Thumpstar boy, since you mentioned some ridiculous price direct from China I thought I'd tell you what these parts really cost direct from China. All prices are in USD and rounded off. Prices don't include shipping.

-Twin spar perimeter frame made from T6 aircraft aluminium (chinuminium) = $170 including sub frame and swinger

-Big bore 140cc Lifan engine complete with oil cooler (start in any gear: 1, N, 2, 3, 4) = $150

-Japanese #428 DID racing chain = $20

-Japanese 26mm Mikuni carby = $15-$30

-Fastace adjustable front forks (AS-03) = $130

-Fastace rear shock fully adjustable (BS-22ar) = $30

-Alloy rear exhaust = $15

-15mm axles front and back = $2.50

-Anodised CNC billet hubs, rims, Kenda tyres = $120

-KLX style guards with quality sticker decals, tank and seat = $35

-Anodised alloy foot pegs and HD mounts = $10

-CNC anodised quick turn throttle = $20

-Anodised folding levers = $20

-CNC rear sprocket = $15

-Anodised alloy gear lever = $3.50

-Billet alloy anodised petrol cap = $3..50

-Billet CNC rear brake pedal = $20

-CNC kick-starter = $20

-Alloy bash plate = $5

Last edited:
all of those prices r wrong man!!! u cant get fastace bs22ar rear shock for $30 ncnc billet alloy quik turn throttle for$20 tey r $50 cause i have got thr same n its heaps good!! coul u please tell me where u got all these prices from!!!

Thumpstar boy, since you mentioned some ridiculous price direct from China I thought I'd tell you what these parts really cost direct from China. All prices are in USD and rounded off. Prices don't include shipping.

DIRECT FROM CHINA

Latest posts

Back