wat bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the money you shouldnt be comparing the maestro .. mega mega overpriced for what it is.

pretty silly question mate, klx110l over braaap anyday .

mann most people will recon klx110 but i would def say maestro cause the are siikk and the frames and parts are legitt

I just mean compare another bike like the newer ttr style linkage bikes.... I would probably rather any of them then the maestro .

and with the comparison it depends what you want to do with them .. and how much your gonna spend . the klx110 will eat your wallet with the mods available.

what do you want to do with it?

race? dirt jumps? freestyle?

if your racing pitster pro lxr

dirt jumps and freestlye ( i dont do it ) but i have heard the x4r are good bikes for it

but dont even look at a braaap for a couple of reasons i dont need to go into

mann most people will recon klx110 but i would def say maestro cause the are siikk and the frames and parts are legitt

and what evidence have you got to back that up ?

pbk yer thet are good for fmx cus of there tallish setup with a klx subframe make grabs easer. thats what i have being told buy a few people anyway

i would go klx man there a sweet bike and it wont break

I can only assume that this is sarcasm,(mainly because it sounds like the crap Braaad Smiiith talks)but in case you havent realised sarcasm doesnt really work on forums unless you put something like this:LolLolLolLol:at the end of it.
You cant really compare a klx with a braap, its like comparing a Toyota hilux with a Great Wall ute, they both do the same job but one is a quality reliable japanese vehicle and the other is a chinese piece of sh!t.
But hey your entitled to your opinion, like they say opinions are like arseholess, everyones got one and most of them stink(yours included)

OK For one its probably costing braaap less then 2000 to build the shiit bike then there selling it for 4x the price

and how can you say go the maestro?
a klx 110 will out last for years

you people you need to stop being brain washed and wake up and get real because you have no idea what your talking about

i swear building the mini bike scene is about ride days and enjoying our bikes
to bad the message I'm getting is if you don't own a braaap then you can't ride...
because braaap owners get free training to bad if a kid really wanted to learn and that was the closest place to him and he owned a different bike he would have to pay so in other words they want people to sell the lxr's dhz's (real bikes) and buy a over rated and over priced bike so they can get free training that's just bs more like trying take the money out of our pockets

to bad the message I'm getting is if you don't own a braaap then you can't ride...

Thats just dumb TDR. Yeah theres a lot of Braaap convo going around, some good, some bad (mostly bad) but thats not the message thats being portrayed at all mate.

Thats just dumb TDR. Yeah theres a lot of Braaap convo going around, some good, some bad (mostly bad) but thats not the message thats being portrayed at all mate.

Yeah i guess but the thing I'm pointing out is that say if you bought a dhz or pitster which is a really good bike... or maybe a low end

you have spent money on the bike and found out you can get training from braaap...

well braaap riders get free training so if your family had to pay such n such a week I'm guessing and there bills are high then your taking away the opportunity for your kid to learn unless his bike says braaap sounds to me they don't want to build the scene only there company and take over the scene
because really it's a good offer but when you think about it when there trying to build the scene can't they have a bit more respect to other bikes and let them have the opportunity because to me it's really unfair

but thats my cents worth

Yeah i guess but the thing I'm pointing out is that say if you bought a dhz or pitster which is a really good bike... or maybe a low end

you have spent money on the bike and found out you can get training from braaap...

well braaap riders get free training so if your family had to pay such n such a week I'm guessing and there bills are high then your taking away the opportunity for your kid to learn unless his bike says braaap sounds to me they don't want to build the scene only there company and take over the scene
because really it's a good offer but when you think about it when there trying to build the scene can't they have a bit more respect to other bikes and let them have the opportunity because to me it's really unfair

but thats my cents worth

Yeah i cant quite understand what your saying there?

As for the Braaap training? im not real familiar with the Braaap antics but i have heard that the training is part of the actual bike sale?

There are clubs that you can go to to learn to ride better, Braaap just offers this as one of there selling points?

Yeah i dunno, dunno how to explain this without getting this into a Braaap V The world argument?

anyways, Need to get this back on topic. Guy has asked for a bike comparison.

Latest posts

Back