WAT HAVE I DONE? help me out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
i went for a ride as it just stopped raining and my bike got realllyy muddy and i washed it with the high preasure hose and clean carby out started it up and started ridding once i reach top speed it dies then i let the rev off and the motor keeps goin then i try again when i rev faster and faster it doesnt let me this happened on my pw cleaned carby it fixed it done that with my new bike (pitpro 125cc) and ye very angry hope sum 1 can help me out i have washed my bike before 2 days after i got it and nothin wrong with it yeeeeeee:(

lol did u clean teh carby with water??

Last edited:
u might hav got water in ur engine?? .. might off got a bit n the exhuast n got inside....or even hit the carby directly with water??

clean the carby out again with carby cleaner might work lol

lol, feww, i havn't cleaned mine be4 but not i will kno not 2 use water, wat do u guys use?

Cover the carby and airfilter with a plastic bag. If you have water in the engine you will soon know, change the engine oil if it is brown you have water in the oil. Change your oil. Pull the bowl of the carby and dry it all out.
Hope it helps

Latest posts

Back