WAt pipe to use

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
At the moment i am useing an 08 provert pipe and want to change it to one of the following
fatboypipe.jpg

this one look good but will take an bit to make it fit but is very phat

dbentpipe.jpg

i do like this pipe alot it has an d bend followed by step ups joins and should jst fit

wat do u guys think??

Last edited:
sell me your yoshi

lol they sell for $99 brand new
unlike most tail pipes i have found it it not as nosiey but it make them sould alot nicer but that cos it an real tail pipe that had R&D done one it not some chainese thing

is your header pipe the same as a crf50 or is it wider so it wont fit my bike?

the out side diameter of my pipe is 32mm if your is to small wat i would think it would be all u would have to do is weild an little 32mm part of pipe say about 10cm long on to your old one or bye an new head pipe

what are you trying to get with a different muffler?
sound? looks? performance?

btw i thought you had "32mm stainless mandrel bent pipe with Yoshi muffler" at the moment?

anyways the first one I would not touch with a big stick, the second one looks ok but being a "Asian Concep" pipe may not have all that much R & D but I may be wrong as I have never heard of them before.

what are you trying to get with a different muffler?
sound? looks? performance?

btw i thought you had "32mm stainless mandrel bent pipe with Yoshi muffler" at the moment?

anyways the first one I would not touch with a big stick, the second one looks ok but being a "Asian Concep" pipe may not have all that much R & D but I may be wrong as I have never heard of them before.

I do have an 32mm mandrelbent pipe they made by pro tapers (it off the 08 motovert pro)

and i want to change pipe becase i want more performance but i dont no unless i try all differnce types

and the yoshis are on sale at mild to wild motorcycles(07 4973 3759)

Latest posts

Back