::wat should i do::

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
ello ppl im just confused my mums friend asked me if i wanted to swap my yamaha pw50 purple 1997 model like new condition for his atomik motox bike 125cc he has only ridden it twice he wants to swap so his little daughter can ride the pw better but yamaha i heard r built to last and atomik just i think will give me too much problems so some one help me out if u ride a atomik and u had any problems and wether i should thnxs :)

motox is the crappy one I think right? I would hang onto the pee-wee. Better to ride slow than not at all.

hold on to the pee-wee and sell it at a later date and get a good pit bike with the dollars. I would say that the pee-wee is worth at least double the atomik

yeah hold onto it mate.. motox hav had problems wif alot of stuff. as has been posted many times in many threads. if u want a mini bike, sell the peewee urself and get urself a brand spanking new bike :D

find out the bike number of ur peewee and chuck go on redbook.com.au and find out how much its really worth these days.

ANother vote for keep the PW50 will last alot longer

he probably wants to swap cause the 50's tuffer

the pw50 now is worth more than the atomik proably, but it is a '97 model, oh well, get the cash and then buy a different bike i would say! i mean u may ride a different way to how the atomik feels and you may like 2 ge more of a pitbike or something, for about the same price you can get a pitpro

Latest posts

Back