wat should i get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micky

Reaction score
hay ive been ridin big bikes for quite a while but i wana buy a mini to mess round on just to do wheelies and cruz round the farm but i want one with abit of go. i also want one under 800 bucks and i just wanna no if u have any ideas thanx

Under 800 bucks, your best bet would be the Pitpro 140xr. MSO make a good 125 for around the same money so just check them both out and see what you like best.

ebay...............

if you lucky and u sit on the computer and wait for one to go realy cheap like 800 , then it will cost another 200 shipping or whateva depends where he lives but u would have to wait a fair few weeks on ebay to get one for 800

ive seen atleast 8 xr's sell for 850 and under u obviously dont look to hard

well it took me ages to get mine at 860 , all the others sold for like around 900 i only seen 1 go for cheaper and i was watching them for like weeks

contact mso and see if they can do you a deal on one of these
MSO Motocycles - MSO-125S
otherwise put your ebay hat on and keep an eye on the 140cc (not XR) and the 125cc RR as some of them should land in your price range.

Micky mmmm I know one girl called Micky that rides around a farm..if it's you ...you know me and ya should have rang me silly...but yeah doesn't matter if ya not that Micky I would have said the same.... go the MSO.:D

Sure we all RAVE about MSO'S quality and after sales service but if it wasn't true we wouldn't say it ...I wouldn't anyway, as a staffer on the 50s brotherhood mag there are others I could ride.... But I choose to ride MSO because like me they are in this for the long haul and are all about giving you the best bang for ya buck outta China.....which is why I and most others in here are all about helpin them :cool:

thanx all i have been lookinat the pitpro 125 i dont mind it. wat do u all think of the atomik prox 125 its a bit more but is it werth the extra bucks?

hahahaha im not that micky dreadful lol. the mso is tempting haha

thanx ken from mso that is awsume but im a tad short on cash i was planning on buyin in about a mounth i will get back to u then if the offer is still there? thanx alot

every1 says the prox's are very low quallity and not that good, but ok bike. the pitpro are up from the atomik bikes tho by far, maby look into a pitpro 140 or pitpro 140 XR

Latest posts

Back