Watch "My Kx80" on YouTube

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bike sounds awesome !! i bet that would annoy the neighbours my crf50 when it had a stock exhaust my neighbours yelling over the fence lol.

Some neighbours are asses, the ones across the road love bikes, have had banshee's and 450's ripping through the park on occasion so they were stoked to see another race bike in the street. My hat fell off when i was testing in up the road and some dude was flipping out so i didnt want to stop. Went back up in the car and his dero kids were trying to hide/steal it so i let them have it.
All in all got my hat back, neighbours can learn to deal and eat a 8#==D

Hey mate nice bike looks very clean are u in the process of doing it up ? How does it go riding ?

I got a kx 85 man and I'm not sure what to mix the fuel..
what do u mix urs at ?

Oh I see you have bored it out to 100cc!! nice man did you have any work done to exhaust port or was it left the same? What size jets u change to ?

Hey mate nice bike looks very clean are u in the process of doing it up ? How does it go riding ?

I got a kx 85 man and I'm not sure what to mix the fuel..
what do u mix urs at ?
40:1 which is 25ml of oil to every litre of fuel. 10 litres of fuel means 250ml of oil..

Oh I see you have bored it out to 100cc!! nice man did you have any work done to exhaust port or was it left the same? What size jets u change to ?
I got it as is. The previous owner was a bike mechanic from mildura, bikes were a lifeline apparently. He rebuilt it now with the larger 100cc bore, new reeds and all the business.
Starts first kick every time, Goes sweet as. More fun than the dt200 i swapped for it!

Latest posts

Back