water in airfilter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I may have got my filter wet and i think the water has got to my carby to fix this do i just pull carby off and clean out......and would i need to put fresh oil through my engine

Al; i was told to do mate, was to take air filter off and dry it, clean and re oil it etc. And i just shut the fuel tap off and unscrew the drain screw on the carby and remove all the water and fuel in the bowl. I then spray a couple of squirts of start ya bastard or something like that and fire her up. runs fine from then. cheers

just keep riding it, water wont hurt it..

Dude, did you stay in school?

If you suck water into your engine and into the cylinder, water can't compress like fuel, meaning you will wreck your motor.

Just take the carby off and take the bowl off and empty that out and you should be OK.

dude, my bike has been through puddles, creek crossings everything. its still going . 100% nothing is wrong with it at all. even franky through his nitrous in the creek, underneath the water kicked it kicked it kicked it for 5mins flat chat and off he was
water doesnt hurt the bike u goose

all is good i just drained the bowl on the carby and cleaned and dryed the filter and has fixed problem....it was running like a bag of shit before hand

Latest posts

Back