Waterfall locations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Waterfall locations in Vic

well just wondering if any members on here know of any waterfalls that are in vic down in the general direction of lilydale, warburton, gembrook, olinda way? Got a new dlsr and want to go out and give it a whirl

I know theres stevenson falls in marysville, but i dont really know of anymore, the falls dont have to be as big as stevenson falls but at least a 4 meters or more. Is there any down warburton way along the yarra river?

I live out in seville and will travel bout an hour any directon to get there.

Thanks

p.s. anyone know if theres any water at stevenson falls at the moment?

Last edited:
Went to stevensons falls today and took a couple of pics, my first attempt at getting a good pic at a waterfall, what ya think?

P1151276.jpg

P1151619.jpg

P1151621.jpg

P1151632.jpg

Think i need to get a polarizer filter for my lenses cause the water gets over exposed cause of the sun reflection.

Nice kingers... I like anything with lots of water. ;)
I'm having reasonably disturbing flashbacks to Grade 5 camp and an incident at those falls! :eek:

There is Erskine Falls near Lorne if you feel like taking a drive up there and its a nice getaway. Google it to see if you think its worth the drive.

Nice pics! I reckon the over-exposure on the water adds to it hey...kinda like its been photoshopped to look shmick if you know what i mean? what camera are you using?

not sure if there's alot of falls but there's some awsome scenery and some good rapids and likes of along starvation creek east of warburton left and right hand side of the road

there's some wicked caves off guidehouse rd is wesburn and along that creek there's some pretty good rock form there

if i think of anymore i'll let you know

i've done a few hours on the bike in that area

Erskine falls looks pretty nice IThump might go up there in a couple of weeks once i get a polarizer for the camera, does $70 sound right for one anyone?

Thanks for the locations coolmodee might have to go for a quick trip down there today and have a bit of a look, not to far away from me plus a mates got a block we ride on down that way so might have to chuck the bikes in as well.

Kizza It just a entry level dslr: Olympus E520 with a 14-42mm and a 40-150mm lenses, I did 2 years of studio arts at school and used a dslr in that to get some photos then used photoshop to touch up the images alot, was never taught how to use one properly when i did it, so im only just teaching myself how to take photos now with one. I made the picture in my sig when i first started the course too, started off as a pic of the guy on a white backgorund.

I wonder what the Stevensons Falls area looks like now. :(
Kingers, maybe a bit further down the track, at a more appropriate time, you could go and get some more shots and we'd see the difference.
I'm assuming the Falls area didn't escape unscathed..... or did it?

yeah i've thought about that too, theres no way the falls would have escaped the fires they are only 5 min outa marysville and is surrounded by bush. Was thinking of going up there in a couple of months to see the falls and see waht they look like

I thought you were going to jump something off there lol! But then i twigged on what a dlsr was. Nice shots!!

ok well as i had the day off today and thought that seems how im not doing anythin i'd go for a cruise and check out stevensons falls and get some pics to show people and to my dissapointment the road to the falls was closed :( so i couldnt get any pics, so shattered, there was no snow in marysville itself but a couple of kms up a dirt road lead me to some snow, i got a few pics that i'll post either sat or sun, cant do it now cause my net is slowed to 56k and isnt reset till 2moro :( takes bout 2 min to load every page from miniriders, it sucks

Start Of The Snow

P6122692.jpg

The track started to get a bit slipper so i decided that was as far as id go, the mangas a bush basher but it aint quiet a 4wd, lol, really need to get a 4wd again.

P6122698.jpg

P6122708.jpg

P6122711.jpg

Wow, how cool does it look with the fog and the black trees snow and the new green growth. Great pics again Kingers. :)

Man the bush is tough.

Just dragging this up.... Kingers, have you got any new shots to share? Would love to see some.

(And check your PMs hehe)

Latest posts

Back