... wats best pitbike...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
hey every 1 wats the best pitbike spenind around 700 and under

thumpstar
pitboss
pitpro
motovert
motox
etc..... tell me asap as i sold my pw and wanna get a bike thatll last and srs opinions :)

Last edited:
soz lol its gone but umm for my price rang (700 and under) and also is it better to get a new pitbike or a bike thats basicly new for owned by some 1 (2nd sorta) ???

i was thinkin of this pitpro is it good? and will it last ???
imgres

ok mad ye wats the 125rr? soz im all new on this stuff

should i buy new or 2nd hand moddeD?

get a brand new bike that way at least you know it hasnt been trashed or get a bikt that you know the history of well.
but 700 isnt much a of budget to get a half decent bike you will prob wanna spend a little more imo

ok thnxs guys im gettin a pitpro125cc outlaw 2morro :) NEW!!:)

which would be better
thumpstar or pister pro x4r
wots the price diff
which has a stronger frame (jumps)
etc

thanks for any advise lads
did start out seriously about the mso elite but i would like to see whats there building next, but now i think i might spend a bit more for a reliable/stronger built bike? thumpstars are american built? aint they? wot about the pitster pro ? alsp the moto vert pro - is it bigger than these bikes eg size?

are the crf 50's a bit larger? also roughly how much are crf 50's and 80's - 125's?

u will struggke to find a genuine thumpstar, motovert,pitboss for under 700

50s just trying to be nice here dude, the answer is MIP man both Thump (genuine Thumpstar not terra-mota) and motover are top end minis average you would expect the piece come with the price around 3k

pitpro

would the pitpro 140cc be a good bike or something else around $1000?:bump:

Latest posts

Back