::wats Best Qulity

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
wats the best qulity out of 2 strokes or 4 strokes in a motor and frame i loved 2 strokes but i got a pitpro 125cc would it be good swappin it for a kx 100? would it last a long time? a 2nd hand kx 100 but it very good condition ?? help me out

I'd say go for it mate, after all pitpro Australia just a cheap knock off from the genuine Pitpro. A big brand would actually stands for something and in bike world a brand name stands for absolutely nothing else but quality

yeh i want to but im scared as a kx100 2 strokes rev more and could blow the motor up as a 4 stroke engine goes more stronger but an i right or wrong ?

You dont sound like you know enough to actually make it work so I would probably forget it and just ride the bike as is.

i would stick with a 4 stroke mate, sounds like you dont know that much about engines and if something broke in the engine it would probably cost you an arm and a lg to fix it, 4 strokes barely have a problem, not for me anyway, if youre going to upgrade why dont you buy a xr100 or crf 150 instead

good luck mate

nah i no more then wat i did and knowing more everytime but im scared as i brought this pitpro 125cc for 900 and its basicly new but cant compare to a kx but the thing is it is a 2 stroke and i herd they rev too much and stuffs the motor by the minute but does any 1 know that for sure? this kx100 im swappin for is in like real good condition but ye scared on 2 strokes might brake down and think bak i shoulda keept my pitbike?

dont swap bro sound dodgy 2 me
if you really do want it get it checked out by a relo or friend that knows BOUT BIKES ASWELL (second opinion)
and make sure u ring revs with the serial number make sure its not hot or n e thing

Latest posts

Back