Wats everyone think??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't apologize dude, you never even said that you would sell them too me. All is good...:)

PEGLEG, if you want, you can buy the wheels from DANIEL40, for $35, and ill still buy the rest off him for $60,

than daniel still gets his full money, and you get what you want,

hows that sound, i dont need the wheels, they will only sit in my shed and get wasted,

ok then but i cant post em all the stuff has to be picked up

lol... that would have been great about 30 seconds ago, I just bid on a set, literally like a min ago. I will let you no tomorrow, If I don't win I will just buy them of you for what ever you think is a fair thing, DAMN!!!!!

Daniel Those Wheels Are Mine Fucker.

Omg, pegleg gtfo bro lol.. I asked ages ago and freekin' daniel gave them to you first.. FUCK

Last edited:
iam happy to pay $95 for frame / plastics and WHEELS

or $60 if the wheels/tires are NOT part of the deal!

Pegleg, I want the back wheel thats it..

i want to sell the whole thing i dont want to post anything sorry benox man

ok so pitmaster you can pay 60

Last edited:
ok sorry pegleg but benox really wants the rim so i have sold him the back one but if u have got one off ebay then it shoudnt matter sorry about that i might throw the front one out anyway cause its bent oce again i am so sorry

wats been sold so far:

the frame, levers, plastics, handlebars, tank, rear shock, swingarm and seat
the back wheel
the back brake

the engine (does not run), forks are still forsale but one is slightly bent but still works

ok hope this clears things up for everyone Cheers Daniel

Last edited:
Daniel Those Wheels Are Mine Fucker.

Omg, pegleg gtfo bro lol.. I asked ages ago and freekin' daniel gave them to you first.. FUCK

All good Ben, the back wheel is all yours.
Daniel, wtf are you doin dude.. you sell the whole bike to pitmaster, you tell Ben he can have the wheels, then you tell me I can have the wheels. a bad case of dejavu here...lol
I have bid on a back wheel on ebay so all is good, still the highest bidder.

lol i am so sorry its really hard selling it all lol pitmaster said he didnt want the wheels so i was going to sell em to you but ben said he wanted it but then i didnt no who to sell them to lol anyway im sorry about that glade we got that fixed up if you want the front you can have it for 10 + postage with the tyre it is a bit bent tho let me no if you want it i dont no how much postage costs but ill find out once again sorry.

Daniel

lol. its all good, I realy needed the back wheel not the front, was gunna just keep the front for a spare, I had my little bro in vic at the moment, he was gunna pic them up for me. First in, best dressed they say, and Ben obviously asked first.
Happy days.

not exactly the rest he sent me a list of what he dosent want, and ill ask him if he dosent want the front brake all i no is he wants the levers

Latest posts

Back