wats the crack

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rez bbr

Reaction score
wats the crack about thumpstars and terra motos are they the same or is 1 better than the other i don't know what to go for a thump or a terro moto my heads spinning about which one to choose can some one help me:confused:

Last edited:
hay mate. well the company is the same. you see thumpstar had a name change due to the easy confusion alot of people were having about the other china bikes (namely being the thumbstar, thumper etc etc...) thus they changed the name.

realistically it will depend on what thumpstar or terra moto your going to be looking at purchasing which will depict what one is better. the terra moto krusha is allright, strong 125cc motor, decent frame and suspension and goes quite well to my understanding but of course i personally think the new plastics were a big mistake and has made the bike much less attractive. of course the 06 thumpstar is a mean bike, this has been known for a long time and it doesnt really matter which one you choose in the range (superhunge 10, pro125, hunge25 expert etc...) there all pretty solid.

all in all i dont think you could go wrong with either bike, they both have a reputation to uphold and a bike which is top quality. choose any and you wont be sorry.

Cheers, Tony.

i would go for a thumostar instead of terra moto (i no they r the same brand) just coz they look so much better... the terra motos seem alrite to but dont look as good

I wouldn't go for any there is newer and better things on the market IMOZZZ

i have a feeling madman is now one of those " HONDA HEROES" go for the thumpstar... better bike in my opinion:D

Nah man.. I'm geting a pit pro110 one of the cheapest bikes..

I had the choice between a thumpstar and Terra-Moto and im glad I got the Thumpstar, they look better IMO and both perform great! But it just came down the looks and aftermarket stuff, like sticker kit availability etc.

They changed the plastics etc. for the Terra Moto to distinguish them from all the other CRF 50 ripoffs. They have put copyright protection on all the new terra motos and actually have a legal team in china to watch out for copycats.

That said buying a Thumpstar means you are buying a old model as all the new ones are terra moto. In the real world the newest model would always be the best if the price is the same.

Also in the real world people will get used to the new look and probably prefer it in 12 months time.

The new terra-Moto is weird lookin but they are setup really nice, the Pro model has all the good gear like Marzoki forks and oil cooler std. I is also cheaper then the older thumpstar model. The new model is always better

Latest posts

Back