WE did it XD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit Drugz

Reaction score
Hey guys after many saying that it wont be done without getting a remote resviour i have just fitted my dual exhausts onto my 160cc reign bigfoot i have done it and the bike sounds like a a big 450 4 stroke brum brum got a lil bit more power too and just fly down the salt lakes piece of piss
-pics will be up shortly if someone explains to me how to do it haha
-How i did it
well it was actually pretty easy only 3 hours of work haha well we sawed teh exhaust in half ye... then we bent the front piece so it was the right angle drilled some holes and welded togetehr some steels for my mount slapped on the ass of it put mufflers on with the rest of the pipe cut a piece of steel out made it the right shape and lenth then welded 4 dots to hold it inplace pulled the hole exhaust out welded it up and put on and put my plastuics and seat on and it was all good XD

Pic_0801_065.jpg

Pic_0801_064.jpg

Pic_0801_063.jpg

Last edited:
hey mate,
can you post some pics from behind the bike where you can see the reservoir and the pipe?
cheers

XD haha um i kinde cant atm cause we left my bike at my mates house with theres cause we didnt have a trailor so ill get some more next w/e haha

by chance is that bike a 50 style or more mid size?

im curious because ive wanted the dual exhaust bad but i would have to find a second bubble for leftside of my crf70 and then possibly have the pipe extended to fit....

unless your bike is mid-size..... I could then just try and figure out what pipes you chose and test those out =D

yer wat china rider sayd haha um just get dual pipes that will fit ur head and u shuld be right as long as u willing to weld drill ect

Latest posts

Back